|Labradoodle breeders and Goldendoodle breeders vary quite a bit in
quality, and the price of Labradoodle puppies and Goldendoodle puppies
can vary quite a bit too. These facts can be linked to one another. Quality
Labradoodle/Goldendoodle breeders do extensive health testing on their
breeding dogs, provide extra socialization when raising the puppies, spay
or neuter the pups before they go home, microchip their puppies, and
provide support to owners for the life of the dog, among other things. In
What do you get when you get a Westwood
Labradoodle or Goldendoodle Puppy?
1. A wonderful companion!
2. Your Labradoodle or Goldendoodle puppy will be desexed before it
arrives at your home, saving you that expense (usually $200-300) and
saving your puppy the more difficult experience of healing from a major
surgery when it is older. Puppies neutered early are up and bouncing
around the same day!!
3. As soon as your puppy is born you will begin receiving email articles
and links to help you begin preparing for the arrival of your new family
member. This includes information appropriate to your family, such as
articles on puppies and children, crate training, choosing toys, and much
4. You will also receive weekly picture updates on the litter as soon as your
puppy is born.
5. Lifetime support: You can call or email us any time with questions
about your Westwood Labradoodle puppy or Goldendoodle puppy.
6. Your Goldendoodle or Labradoodle puppy will come microchipped for
7. You will receive a copy of our Puppy Care Guide, outlining feeding,
training and coat care basics.
8. A towel and toy with your puppy's littermates' scent on them, to ease
the transition to their new home.
9. Vaccinations and wormings appropriate to your puppy's age.
10. Instructions for raw feeding your Goldendoodle or Labradoodle puppy
in the same manner they have been raised since birth, or instructions for
transitioning your puppy to a high-quality kibble. We believe raw feeding
is best, but realize it is not for everyone. We are willing to help you with
11. A pedigree showing 4 or more generations of your Labradoodle or
Goldendoodle puppy's lineage.
12. A collar and leash to take your puppy home!
|Search our site to find what you need to know